Rush Rush

Wow, I really like this song. :) I guess this is is the Drumstep song you talked of. The only thing I don´t like about it are the high pitched leads. But the rest is great. Especially the drum mix and the dirty bass makes the overall sound very professional!

DJM4C responds:

Yeah, I just now realized the leads were a bit piercy, but ehh, what are ya gonna do? Thanks for the review, and keep up the good work yourself :)

Night of Dragons (8-bit) Night of Dragons (8-bit)

I agree, this is totaly a cool gaming song! Especially this sliding thing at about 1:12 is really cool! :D

Solfias responds:

Alichino (WIP) Alichino (WIP)

Wow - I´m pretty impressed :D Really cool & crazy sounds in there - I think you should finish it.

Solfias responds:

Haha, i'll try to, thanks for the comment :)

Event Horizon Event Horizon

This one is good as well and this dnb hats are simply amazing! Did you use samples for those or how did you make them?
But on the whole I´d also say it´s a little too stretched out and a little more variation (especially in the end) would have been great and this song would have been perfect! Nevertheless - 4/5 :)

Midnight Midnight

Dude this one is amazing! Great work, love the beat and the feeling of this song! I actually have no tips on how you could improve it... it´s perfect the way it is!

Malifex responds:

thanks :>

Eternal Ring - Mines Eternal Ring - Mines

Some great sounds there! Very atmospheric song, good choice of instruments - overall great. I could imagine it as a theme song for an epic rpg :D

kuro-rpg responds:

Funny thing was: I think a lot of the people considered the game to be a dud, and while I thought I had played better ones, it had pretty darn good music; great for creating the right atmosphere. It was one of the perks that helped me get through the whole game. :)

Aureal (New Sound) Aureal (New Sound)

I like it - maybe a little too repetetive, but still some good sounds there! :)

Rabone responds:

Thank you very much man! =D

Imprisoned Imprisoned

Love it! I remember the innitial unmastered song. This one is a lot better with the new features! The growls really fit this song - and also the intro and outro are great! Good work :D

DJM4C responds:

Thank you man! Hope you get scouted soon so everyone can hear your music :)